ACME Tap 1/2″ 10tpi High Speed Steel Right Hand Threads bright finish
ACME threads are generally used for machine traversing motions and CNC machinery. Also, used in jacks, valves, and other high load applications.
- 1/2″ 10 Tpi Single Pass Tap.
- 4 Flute Design.
- These are for manual hand tapping.
- They are made for through hole tapping in bronze, brass, and mild steels.
- These taps are frequently used to repair damaged lathe cross feed threads. As well as, 3-d printing and CNC applications.
- Made with High Speed Steel and are a bright finish.
- They come packaged in a plastic storage holder. Labeled for easier identification.
- Price includes free first class shipping.